Advertisments

2017*} Happy New Year Wishes for Elders, Teachers, Parents



Happy New Year Wishes for Elders, Teachers and Parents

New Year is the time to remember all our relatives, close and distant. Elderly people are often left out from celebrations because young ones like to go out and party all night long with people of their age.

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes for Elders

Even if you fail to take out a lot of time to spend with elderly people, you can always send them your heartfelt greetings to put a smile on their faces.
Choose from the wide collection of New Year wishes for elders to show respect to the seniors during the special occasion of the New Year.



You have gathered wisdom through these ages and your experience is what I would expect to work for me as a guiding factor on my journey towards reaching my goals. Help me make it through the tough times with your lessons on life. Happy New Year 2017!

May God bless you with the strength to carry on for several more years with the same courage, wisdom and mental well-being that you have shown till date.

Wish you stay in the pink of health throughout 2017.

Another year and another number will be added to your age but what will remain ageless are the memories of times spent with you and the priceless lessons on wisdom that I received from you.

The wonderful, human deeds done by you have inspired many and I am just one of the several men who would like to walk on the path shown by you. I would like to make 2017 a year of the realization of dreams and wishes as woven on the foundation of inspiring tales of your life.


I am grateful for the valuable lessons of life you thought me in

Thanks for the compassion you have treated me with always and wish you continue doing the same in the year ahead.

Years come and go but it is the years of experience added each year that counts. Let the wealth of knowledge and wisdom, which you have gathered over the years, be my guiding light in the year ahead.

The number of years for which you have survived will become irrelevant but it is the number of years that you have spent in making your life as well as contributed to making other’s life worthwhile that will matter at the end. Happy New Year 2017!

You have been through me, acting as a guiding light, giving me inspiration to live each day of my life and I take this opportunity at the start of 2017 to thank you for being there always through all these years.

As we step into another beautiful year, it is time to seek your help again to be my pillar of support and for giving me your strong shoulder on which I can rest my head when everything around me seems a maze. Continue to inspire me even in 2017.


2017 New Year Wishes for Teachers

A teacher is given the highest regards and in many prominent cultures his/her place is kept on the same pedestal as God’s because it is the guru who guides us in our journey to find God.
Reverence for teachers is a part of almost all traditions of the world. When we offer prayers to God on New Year’s Day then how can we leave behind teachers in paying our respect and showing gratefulness towards them at the start of a beautiful Year?
You can choose from a wide range of beautiful thoughts and New Year wishes for teachers to show them how much you care to remember them on special occasions.

The inspiring stories that you narrated to me, the pains you took to teach me valuable lessons and the corrections you made at my attempts will always remain etched in my memories for not just 2017 but many, many years to come and will motivate me to achieve great things in life.

Wish the New Year brings you abundance of happiness and prosperity in the same way as your teachings have brought them in my life.


2015 was the year when you encouraged me at every step to become a better and improved human being and with start of 2017, I again look forward to your support for guiding me through this year.

You have been like the candle that brings light by burning itself. Hope you will continue to spread the fire of knowledge and wisdom through your teachings in 2017.

I always look for you when I feel lost and now even when we enter another beautiful year I know I would need you at every step to be my strength and to show me the right direction.

God has been very kind to me to come to me in the form of a teacher like you in 2015 and now 2017 looks promising with the presence of support from you on my side.

It is not only for the role of a teacher that you will be remembered for in 2015 but you have also been my philosopher, a true guide and a friend. I will continue to look up to you in 2017 for giving me strength.

Words are not enough to let you show how much of a difference you have made by teaching me valuable lessons of life. I will be highly obliged for your efforts in not only 2015 but also for 2017 and many more years to come.

I lacked confidence and the courage to walk on the road to success till the day you came along and turned me into a more confident and a brave person to help me realize my dreams and fulfill my aspirations. I hope to get more confidence from you in the years ahead. Happy New Year 2017!

My journey to happiness and success was filled with tough challenges and life seemed difficult until you came into my life and showed me ways to turn around obstacles into opportunities. Hope you will continue to guide me even in 2017 for helping me overcome the challenges and emerge as a triumphant man.


2017 New Year Wishes for Parents

We all tend to get busy running behind our goals and meeting the daily needs that we often neglect our lovable parents. The hectic routines often deprive us of the chances of telling our parents as to how much we love them.
Thankfully, there are certain special occasions when you can be close to your most prized relations and tell them how much care for them by dedicating New Year wishes for parents.
It is sometimes important to express your love and regards for your parents even when they know your feelings about them. Open up your heart to say thanks to the people who have made you the person you are today with wonderful messages on the New Year.

You have not only provided me with wings to give flight to my dreams but have also shown me the roots to remind me where my origin is and taught me never to forget to keep myself grounded no matter how high I fly in life. I thank you in the New Year for being there always and wish you will continue to provide me with your support throughout life.

I will never be able to repay you back for the pains you took throughout these years to make me the person I am today. All I can say you on the New Year is thanks and hope you will remain by my side to help me achieve great things.

Dreams, which I thought were impossible to achieve, have now come true and it is all because of the teachings and values that you instilled in me in these years. Make 2017 more beautiful with your support.

Every time I go down on my knees, you lift me up and encourage me to move forward. You put a smile when I am low and you make me happy when I am sad. Continue to fill up my life with happiness and knowledge even in 2017.

You have opened up your arms to give me a hug when I felt low, treated me with compassion and understood my feelings even when I had no words to express them and you never hesitated to correct me when I went wrong in my actions and words. You have been more than parents in these years. In fact, you have been my true mentors. Here’s wishing a very bright and happy New Year to my mother and father.

Nothing has ever remain hidden from you for a very long time because your noble hearts have always understood things that I have wanted to do and things I have been involved with without me having to giving you any explanation. Mom and Dad, I want you to remain by my side always. Happy New Year 2017!



I may not have ever express in the years gone by as to how much love I hold in my hearts for you but I would like to grab every possible moment of 2017 to express my regard and love for you Mom and Dad. Happy New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment