Advertisments

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes for Boyfriend and Husband



Happy New Year 2017 Wishes for Boyfriend and Husband

New Year is one of the many occasions when you can express your heart’s feeling to your most special man.

2017 New Year Wishes Greetings for Boyfriend

  • Let your boyfriend know how much difference he has made in the years gone by and how you expect to be treated by him in the coming year.
  • Send some cute and touching New Year wishes for boyfriend to cheer up the mood of the man of your dreams and to make him feel special and loved.
  • Show your boyfriend how much you care for him by choosing from the finest collection of text messages. Your man is sure to fall in love with you again once he receives your love-filled words.

Happy New Year Greetings for Boyfriend

  • You have given me everything in 2016 to see me happy and smiling and I know 2017 will become more beautiful and joyous with you on my side.
  • When I will look back at 2016, I will always cherish the sweet memories that we have shared, the weird things that we have indulged in together, the mischievous acts we have performed and the love you have given me. Hope you will continue being the essential part of my life in 2017 and the rest of my lifetime.
  • As we step into another year, my love has become much stronger for you and it is this passion that has given new meaning to my life. Thanks for making wonderful memories in 2016 and being there by my side in 2017.
  • You filled up the chapters of life in 2016 with pages of love and hope you continue doing the same in 2017.
  • I love you more today than I did in the years gone by, but not as much as I will in the years ahead. Happy New Year 2017!
     
  • Your love has given me the courage to walk the less-traveled paths and to be the person I have always wanted to become.
     
  • Love can act in strange ways. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it gave me happiness and sometimes brought tears to my eyes but I know it will last till the end of time. Happy New Year!
     
  • There have quite a few times in 2016 when I gave you pain and made you sad because of my attitude. But I promise I will fill up 2017 with moments of happiness and pleasure.
     
  • Disillusioned, gloomy, distressed or angry…no matter how the situation has been in 2016, your cheerfulness has always managed to pull me out of despair…and I know 2017 will see your love grow. Be there always to help me stay grounded….make me alive always.
     
  • 2016 has been one of the most eventful, exciting and memorable years of my lifetime because of your presence in my life and I know the years to come will become all the more special with your love shining upon me.
     
  • A wonderful start of another beautiful year would not have been possible with out your love and support. Thanks for always showering your care on me, my sweetheart. Happy New year.

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes Greetings for Husband

  • Husband is the closest person and also the most special one. A simple message or a quote that you send to others on the New Year’s occasion will not be good enough to be used to greet your husband.
  • You will have to look for a message that puts forth your love and affection with the right use of words. Make your sweet hubby fall in love with you all over again when he sees your sweet New Year wishes at the start of the New Year.
  • You can choose from an extensive collection of New Year wishes for husband. Here are some of the very nice ones for pleasing the “Man” in your life.

New Year 2017 Greetings for Husband

  • Hope you continue to make each day of 2017 as bright and happy as you have done in the past. Happy New Year 2017!
  • Sunrisedoes not light up my mornings but it is your kiss on my forehead that makes each morning of my life more beautiful. Continue to shower your love and make my days more beautiful in 2017.
  • You are and will always be the pillar of my strength…I will never stop looking up to you. Happy New Year 2017!
  • It is 2016 that we came closer and understood each other but I know 2017 will bring in more happiness if you are by my side every moment.
  • Let 2017 the year when people look up to as ideal couples.
  • I would have never known what it is to be like in a world full of joyful turns and happy twists if I would have never been introduced to you. You came into my life and made it more wonderful with your touch. I expect you to fill up my days ahead in 2017 with your love and passion. Come honey make my life the fairytale that I have always wanted it to be!
  • Now that I have you in my life, I know each year will be a happy and a rocking one.
  • Another year comes to an end and I would like to thank you with all my heart for making it a worthwhile ride. Looking forward to another great year with you!

  • May you get all the happiness my dear beautiful Life Partner in the year ahead!
  • Confidence, love and happiness are the three wonderful gifts that you have bestowed on me in the years gone by. Hope you continue offering me these gifts even in 2017 to make the person I want to be my hubby!
  • Your love, my honey, has made me greedy and now I demand you to be by my side always and make 2017 another eventful year.
  • The last 12 beautiful months have now become beautiful chapters of my life. Fill up each day of my life with more wonderful memories to make the chapter worth looking back at when we get old.
  • Each day of 2016 have made me realize that I am lucky to have you in my life and I know the same feeling will grow by leaps and bounds on every single day of 2017.


0 comments:

Post a Comment