Advertisments

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes Greetings for Friends, BFF, Best Buddies



Happy New Year 2017 Wishes Greetings for Friends, BFF, Best Buddies

New Year Wishes for Friends would carry your message of warmth and compassion to your friend this New Year. Here at Happy New Year Images Wishes we offer you a pretty large collection of ideas to choose from to wish your friends.

The mood of the wish would be set according to the relationship that you share with your friends, and also the nature of your friend who would be the recipient of the message.

For an emotional person, a sentimental wish will appeal more; for a person with a whacky sense of humor, you should send a funny wish; for a gloomy person, an inspirational wish will be best to boost the morale at the onset of New Year; so on and so forth.


2017 Happy New Year Wishes for Friends

This year I want to wish for you my friend a happy and rewarding New Year – one that you shall remember for times to come.

We may not always be in touch. We may not at times meet for months. But special people like you my friend are always remembered each and every day. I wish you a blessed New Year, just the way I feel having you in my life.

This New Year may you fill up the blank pages of the new leaves opening up with evergreen notes and simple virtues that make life beautiful.

I wish a New Year for you my friend that glitters like the stars in the clear night sky and shines as bright as the sun as it rises above the horizon.

This New Year I wish you, my friend, to have delightful little surprises, sunshine of happiness, moonbeam of peace, and oodles of love.

This New Year, dear friend, remember that when you stick to all the rules in life, you surely miss out on all the fun that life has in store for you.

New Year is a time to think about all those people in your life who make life more beautiful – and you are one of them in my life dear friend.

As the calendar turns a new leaf over, I wish you dear friend to have the key to all the happiness of the world and the ladder to climb up to the highest pinnacle of success.

Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance all over, this New Year let the fragrance of our friendship keep us happy and satiated.

Here’s wishing you a joyous New Year my friend so that you can smile always forgetting the fears, be joyous always forgetting the tears, and hold on to the happiness discarding the pains.


As you gear up to greet the New Year with a grand salute, dear friend, I wish for you to have a New Year as hopeful as the dawn, as energetic as the sun, and as peaceful as the dove.


0 comments:

Post a Comment