Advertisments

2017*} Happy New Year Wishes Greetings for Girlfriend and Wife



2017*} Happy New Year Wishes Greetings for Girlfriend and Wife

You can do many things to win the heart of your girlfriend and impress the lady. However, a nice way to make her feel good about your feelings is sending her your heartfelt wishes on the New Year eve.

2017 New Year Wishes for Girlfriend

I wish you all the very best for your new year.

My deepest wishes for you to succeed in your exams this year.

May the god bless you with good health and prosperity this year.

I sincerely wish we can strengthen our relation and lead it to a meaningful path this year.

I wish you and all your family members joy and success this new year.

I wish you pass out of university with flying colors this year.

I wish your career dreams come true this year.

I wish you can excel in your studies and resolve your educational woes this year.

I sincerely wish your beloved poodle stays in top shape this year.

I wish you find a better job that gives you a sense of fulfillment this year.

I wish you can learn to cook some yummy dishes this year.

I sincerely wish you implement your dream of becoming a dancer this year.

I wish you can enjoy the excursion of college this year to the hilt.

I wish we have a great time together this year on the Valentine’s Day.

I sincerely wish you shift to a better neighborhood this year.

I wish we have less conflicts and ego clashes this year.

I genuinely wish your parents think positively about our future and give blessings this year.

I wish you agree to my plan for a weekend trip this year.

I wish you and your family gets spared from natural disasters this year.

New Year Greetings for Girlfriend

I wish you can stop fighting with your brother over every issue this year.

I wish you master anger management and deal with stress better this year.

I wish you gain confidence to crack interviews this year.

I wish you get a promotion in your job this year.

I wish you finally learn driving without running into any mishaps this year.

I sincerely wish you can find a diet plan that you can adhere to this New Year.

May god bless you with will power to cut down on boozing this year.

I wish you succeed in reducing smoking this year.

I wish you become more health conscious and limit fast food eating this year.

I wish you grow lustrous tresses that turn heads this year.

I wish you can spend more weekends with me this year.

I sincerely wish you start wearing the ring I gave you this year.

I wish you decide the time we shall tie the knot this year.

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes for Wife

Wife is the most difficult person on earth to please, as some men put it. It is not always expensive gifts or flirtatious comments that can appease women.
A few words of appreciation, love and care on the special occasion at the start of the year will also go a long way in cheering up your lady love.
Put in efforts to come up with the right set of words to show how much your wife means to you as you take steps towards the New Year. You can also choose from the wide collection of thoughtful New Year wishes for wife to make her feel loved.

New Year 2017 Greetings for Wife

Another year to start and before you get busy handling the chores of the house, looking after the diverse needs, and taking care of everyone, I would like to snuggle up to you, kiss on your forehead and wish you the most wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year, love!

God could not come down on earth and so he has sent a sweet angel like you to take care of me. Make the coming year more beautiful with your angelic ways, my sweetheart.

You have been a constant support and my strength throughout and I know 2017 will only see this support growing and you love exceeding more than the affection you have showered me in the past.

As we enter into another year, there will be a change in the calendar but I know despite change, one thing that will always remain constant is your love for me.

Guide me like the stars when the moon disappears on dark nights and walk with me side by side when others leave my hand. Be there to make my year ahead more beautiful.

With the change in calendar, there will be new changes, new hopes and new dreams but a dream that will remain unchanged since the time I have seen you will be the wish to spend my entire lifetime with you.

Years come and pass but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of these and much more in 2014 and I know there will be more to come from you in 2017.

I could never stop feeling blessed as long as I have you in my life and I know the coming ahead will make me feel all the more lucky with your love on my side.

As I step into another beautiful year, I know it holds forth abundant opportunities for me to throw away all the pains that you experience, to wipe out your tears, to give you immense happiness and to leave you with smiles all along. I would want to make 2017 a memorable year for you my love.



Keep me close to your heart always as you are the one I will always need at every moment when I face despair, loneliness and is shrouded with doubt and insecurity. Be there to give me support through the thick and thins of 2017.


0 comments:

Post a Comment